Updated: December 23, 2009
1. New Jersey Nets- John Wall, PG Kentucky
Devin Harris is a talented player, but he doesn't come anywhere near thetalent and potential John Wall has.
2. Minnesota Timberwolves- Wesley Johnson, SF Syracuse
Damien Wilkins hasn't done much for the Timberwolves plus he will be entering his thirties soon so he will need to be replaced this off-season.
3.Golden State Warriors- Al-Farouq Aminu, SF Wake Forest
Corey Maggette will be entering his thirties, plus the Golden State Warriors don't have much talent behind him. So it wouldn't hurt to find a young forward to add more talent.
4. Philadelphia 76ers- Xavier Henry, SG Kansas
The 76ers have a major hole at shooting guard and it will need to filled if they want to get back into contention. Henry the talented guard out of Kansas would definitely help them out.
5. Washington Wizards- Derrick Favors, PF Georgia Tech
Antawn Jamison isn't getting any younger, so the Wizards will need to find a young talented forward to replace him. Favors is one of the most talented players in the draft.
6. Indiana Pacers- Ed Davis, PF UNC
It wouldn't hurt to replace Troy Murphy this off-season, and even though they drafted Tyler Hansbrough I doubt he will have much of an impact in the NBA.
7. Utah Jazz- Cole Aldrich, C Kansas
Mehmet Okur is aging so the Utah Jazz may look towards replacing him this off-season. Cole Aldrich as of right now is the top center in the draft.
8. Minnesota Timberwolves- Patrick Patterson, PF Kentucky
Ryan Gomes is a serviceable power forward but it wouldn't hurt if the Timberwolves upgraded that position.
9. Chicago Bulls- Willie Warren, SG Oklahoma
The Chicago Bulls have had a need at shooting guard since they lost Ben Gordon. Warren could fill that hole at shooting guard. Warren is also capable of playing point guard.
10. Memphis Grizzles- Donatas Motiejunas, PF Lithuania
It wouldn't hurt the Grizzles to upgrade their forward situation. With Rudy Gay, O.J. Majo, Donantas Motiejunas, and Hasheem Thabeet the Grizzles could be serious contenders in a few years.
11. Los Angeles Clippers- Kalin Lucas, PG Michigan State
Kailin Lucas has been dominant this year, and would definitely upgrade the Clippers need of a good point guard.
12. New Orleans Hornets- Avery Bradley, SG Texas
The New Orleans Hornets don't have much to work with at shooting guard. Devin Brown? Morris Peterson? Marcus Thornton?
13. Sacramento Kings- Quincy Pondexter, PF Washington
Wouldn't hurt the Kings if they added a young power forward into the mix. I doubt Jason Thompson, Kenny Thomas, and Sean May will get it done in the log run.
14. Oklahoma City Thunder- Greg Monroe, PF Georgetown
The Oklahoma City Thunder do not have any major weaknesses so they can look towards adding the best play available.
15. Detroit Pistons- Solomon Alabi, C Florida State
It wouldn't hurt if the Pistons found an upgrade over Ben Wallace and Kwame Brown.
16. Miami Heat- Gordon Heyward, SF Butler
Gordon Heyward is very underrated would help upgrade the Heat's forwards.
17. Minnesota Timberwolves- Lance Stephenson, SG Cincinnati
At this point of the draft the Timberwolves are just adding the best player available.
18. Portland Trailblazers- Dexter Pittman, C Texas
Greg Oden is always hurt, so the Trailblazers will look for a security blanket if Oden is injured again.
19. Milwaukee Bucks- Larry Sanders, PF VCU
Best player availible, plus Larry Sanders could also upgrade the Bucks forwards.
20. Miami Heat- Craig Brackins, PF Iowa State
You constantly hear Michael Beasley's name in trade rumor so the Heat may want a fresh face at forward.
21. Houston Rockets- Devin Ebanks, SF West Virginia
Wouldn't hurt if the Rockets found a young replacement for the aging Shane Battier.
22. San Antonio Spurs- Damion James, SF Texas
Michael Finley and Richard Jefferson aren't getting any younger, so the Spurs will need to add some youth to their forwards.
23. Oklahoma City Thunder- Terrico White, SG Ole Miss
At this point the Thunder can just add the best player available.
24. Memphis Grizzles- Sheron Collins, PG Kansas
Wouldn't hurt if the Grizzles decided to add more talent at point guard this off-season.
25. Cleveland Cavaliers- Marquis Gilstrap, SF Iowa State
It's possible that Lebron James could leave Cleveland, so the Cavaliers may want to find a young forward to try to replace him.
26. Atlanta Hawks- Jan Vesely, PF Czech Republic
It wouldn't be the worst thing if the Hawks tried to improve their forward situation.
27. New Jersey Nets- James Anderson, SG Oklahoma State
The Nets have some many needs, they will most likely add the best player available. Wall and Anderson would definitely improve the Nets.
28. Orland Magic- Ekpe Udoh, PF Baylor
Rashard Lewis is in his thirties so the Orland Magic may look for a young replacement for Lewis.
29. Boston Celtics- Manny Harris, SG Michigan
The Boston Celtics will need to find some young talent to replace the 'Big Three' which is aging more and more.
30. Memphis Grizzles- Tyler Smith, SF Tennessee
The Grizzles will be looking for the best play available. Smith would add more talent to their forwards.